Saturday 11 August 2012

World exclusive: Man calls when he says he will!

As it happened, Lawnmower Man did call ... and call ... and call....when I told him I couldn't meet immediately, as I had my mother staying, he continued to call until a week later the onslaught ended abruptly with a text saying:

'Something's come up. Don't contact me on this number again.'

Being the consummate cynic dating has made me, my immediate assumption was that a girlfiend he'd forgotten to mention had 'come up', but as the contact had been by him it was hardly an issue anyway...48 hours later I received a further text from a number I didn't recognise:

'Hey babe, you can call me on this number.'

Aah, that would be on the secret phone his girlfriend didn't know about....NEXT!

No comments:

Post a Comment