Sunday 12 August 2012

I love men!

A point of clarification ... I do not own this t-shirt and I do not hate men!
Neither do I have a list of impossible criteria that no human being could meet. I am extremely sociable, love people and tend to make new friends easily.

I also have many wonderful men in my life - male friends of all ages - mostly married to my many wonderful female friends who, without exception, struggle to believe the stories I tell about my experiences of this mad new dating world.

Many males of my acquaintance, have told me I am attractive and ... were they not married...... so, any images you may have conjured up a cat-owning, man-hating spinster, please dismiss now!

A great advocate of personal development, I am also always ready to consider my own behaviour and acknowledge where it may have been lacking over the years. However, having worked hard to imrpove my own shortcomings, I know I am not responsible for some of the latest tales of dating disater that I am about to regale. Quite frankly, I couldn't have made them up if I'd tried....so if you're sitting comfortably.. I'll begin...

1 comment:

  1. Daisy, how about speed dating?? I tried it once, and it as hilarious!

    ReplyDelete