Tuesday 21 August 2012

Blind Date: a stalker(2)?!

'Hello,' I tentatively replied.

Twenty minutes later, having laughed a lot, I'd agreed to meet up, on condition that I could blog about it...after all, he'd read it all so knew he'd be safe from my acerbic wit as long as he behaved!

A short while later, a text arrived....

Hiya Daisy! I thoroughly enjoyed our little chat earlier...so, thank you. I am looking forward to meeting you!!x

I replied, and thought he deserved a choice in how he was cast, as he'd created quite a decent first impression (and had the guts to call):

Me too! So if I blog about you later, what would you like to be called ?! The Blind Date; The Scouser; The Brave Man (you must be after reading blog and suggesting a date)! 1134 hits now!x

His reply was very funny, and he's apparently done some Internet dating ... maybe I should suggest a reciprocal blog:

Oh I will leave that up to you.....I have no preference.....just happy to be slightly famous....:-) but for your readers benefit, I definitely think you should do a pre and post blind date blog!!!
ps u do realise it is just me hitting on you 1134 times don't you?????

Excellent, carte blanche to write about him...and I always wanted a stalker...! Date arranged... this one is to be continued.....but in the meantime, as its the holiday season and following on from Turkish Delight, have I told you about Paris Match....

No comments:

Post a Comment