Sunday 12 August 2012

Bad habits?!

Unfortunately, I concluded that - yes - I did want to meet a man. Not just any man, but the right man. The right man for me.
I say 'unfortunately', because life would have become a whole lot easier if I'd admitted defeat, swapped my pulling pants for a habit, and joined the local convent...

Or would it? On one memorable occasion, I had actually been rejected by a dating site (along with 20% of applicants, apparently) after completion of a lengthy personality questionnaire; therefore, the chances of me being found wanting in the attributes for marrying God were a distinct possibility. And if the convent rejected me, my options really would have run out!

Maybe I just needed to revamp my knicker drawer and redouble my Internet efforts, which was the conclusion I reached when I reluctantly pulled out my credit card and gave it another go...

No comments:

Post a Comment