Sunday 9 September 2012

Young Rick Stein!

As I've received a few texts offline from nosey friends, who've read my latest post online, and want details of theYoung Rick Stein, I just have time for a very quick post to satisfy their curiosity before heading out to meet him.

So, here are the salient points:


  • Grainy distant photo (err...what did I say about those in an earlier post) but he does look attractive in a grainy, distant sort of way
  • Currently separated (stern word with self - Daisy, what are you thinking?
  • His profile was brief and, when pressed for further information, he told me the sort of car and motor bike he drives! Not really the sort of information I was hoping for..
  • We have exchanged emails and texts, but not spoken on the phone...am I mad? He could have the intonation of Larry the Lamb! 
  • He's very sporty - oh dear, but Mr. Socks did suggest that I get more interested in sport so I'm sure I can pretend...for one date at least.
On the positive side:
  • he likes dogs
  • he is right age, right location and writes in sentences....
I refuse to believe he doesn't have potential...I just hope he doesn't share the older Mr. Stein's taste in hats (see above)! Later...

2 comments:

  1. Sooooo.....an update on Ricky!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the car and motor bike info could be vital, If it's a 50cc with pizza hit on the back, run like the wind

    ReplyDelete