Thursday 20 September 2012

The Top Ten!

Whilst I will try, I may not blog for a day or two as it's like the United Nations around here at the moment with friends visiting from both Australia and the USA so, to keep those of you amused who haven't been reading this blog since it started, and have too many demands on your time to read all previous posts, I thought you might like to know the 10 most hit upon entries so far, in case you've missed any of the most popular ones.



  1. The Italian Job!
  2. Mr. Dyson - Happy Never After (Part 6)!
  3. Vest man!
  4. Calm down, dears!
  5. Wanted: Partner in romantic crime!
  6. I love men!
  7. Date Debrief!
  8. Mr Dyson - The Advertisement (Part 1 of many)!
  9. Mr. Fish!
  10. The Surgeon!
Hope you enjoy them, more than I enjoyed some of these experiences!

No comments:

Post a Comment