Wednesday 19 September 2012

It's a dog's life!

This has to be one of the best singles ads ever printed.

It is reported to have been listed in the Cornish Guardian and, whilst I don't for one minute believe it's real as it has urban myth written all over it, it is very funny, or at least those of you who share my sense of humour will find it so! I laughed out loud - hope you do too:

SINGLE FEMALE seeks male companionship, ethnicity unimportant. I'm a very good girl who LOVES to play. I love long walks in the woods, riding in your pickup truck, hunting, camping and fishing trips, cosy winter nights lying by the fire. Candlelight dinners will have me eating out of your hand. I'll be at the front door when you get home from work, wearing only what nature gave me...Call xxxx and ask for Annie, I'll be waiting.....

THE RESULT: Over 150 men found themselves talking to the Truro RSPCA!

I guess it could explain why I don't always receive responses from emails I send to potential dates on dating sites....and also reminds, I must tell you about the canine of mass destruction very soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment