Thursday 31 January 2013

Travelling light!


'How do I see this developing? Will I emigrate?' asks an anonymous reader.

Well, I haven't put my house up for rent, or resigned from the day job just yet, although I was certainly tempted earlier this week after plumbing issues, a broken dishwasher and a particularly stressful day at work.

I suggested to LP that I could resign and take up new and gainful employment as his interior designer (he's renovating his property at the moment), social secretary (I'm particularly sociable, especially where champagne is involved) and, if he was really lucky, I might agree to mutually beneficial optional extras! He seemed quite keen on that idea and is drafting the job spec as I write!

In answer to the question - a resounding yes - because as, bizarre as it sounds, even a move to the other side of the world, in this case, would involve less baggage than I've encountered in a relationship in a very long time!

But decisions of that nature are not for now. All I need to know for the moment is that we are having a fantastic time and the reason we were attracted to each other in the first place is our respective understanding that the only limitations we have in life are those we place on ourselves. LP is, without doubt, an equal and if our liaison amounts to no more than a brief snapshot in life rather than numerous albums of memories then I won't regret a moment.

And as this is 100th blog post, I'm very glad I'm able to write about positive dates as opposed to disasterous ones for a change.

10 nights until Paris....




2 comments:

  1. I have to ask what view is held of this romance by e friends & family ? Indeed, what view is held by his ? If, as is claimed, all is rosy in the garden then what an amazing encounter this must be for all concerned ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who cares what anyone else thinks of this, two single people enjoying each others company and having fun. Go for it Daisy, enjoy every second.

      Delete