Thursday 10 January 2013

Fish Food!


As I write, I am sat in a hair and beauty salon with my hair in foils and covered in bronze coloured goo, my jeans rolled up to my knees and my feet dangling in a tank full of small fish! The aquatic theme that seems to unconsciously permeate my blog continues!


I was persuaded by my lovely stylist to try out their new Garra Rufa fish pedicure. For those of you who have never had the privilege, I'm not entirely sure I'd recommend it!

It is the weirdest sensation, having ones feet nibbled by hundreds of small fish...but the hardest part is immersing your feet in the first place. I now have some slight idea what it must be like for the 'celebrities' in the jungle who walk blindfold into tanks of unspeakable creatures. It took me 5 minutes to actually dip my toes in and I screamed do loudly that my stylist said I was the funniest client she'd ever seen and would definitely have been a major hit on YouTube if she'd been filming me! The cheek!

All I can say is...thank God Mr. P can't see me now or there wouldn't be a hope of him turning up for the Parisien rendezvous!

No comments:

Post a Comment