Sunday 6 January 2013

French Kiss!

Well so far, still exciting...the laughter continues and the conversation flows. If it weren't for the fact that I got chatting to Mr. P via a free dating membership, and we'd now swapped real life contact details, I'd think he was a plant employed by a dating site to encourage the renewal of membership!

Hard to believe but so far there are no red flags....not even pink bunting.

We are currently planning lunch in Paris in a couple of weeks time, when he's there on business...logistics, several continents and a few seas make it difficult to meet sooner....but I'm happy to wait and am just enjoying getting to know him in the meantime...at least I can be reasonably certain that, due to the time difference and conversations we have at all times of our respective nights, that he's unlikely to have a wife stashed away that he's forgotten to mention...


Will there be a French kiss or seduction on the Seine? Who knows, probably not if my last date in Paris is a template....

When I stop to think about it, the whole scenario is absurd. What the hell will we do if the easy banter and tentative chemistry we've found at a distance translates into real life? For now, I shan't permit myself to consider the possibility, as the consequences of finding the elusive spark with this man could complicate life, even beyond my highly tuned organisational skills and love of adventure...

His take on the subject, when probed as to the sense or purpose in meeting up.... 'We're a long time dead'!

Indeed...back to the Eurostar timetable then!

No comments:

Post a Comment