Friday 5 October 2012

Time to Declassify?!

Well, well....for once, I have some tentative good news to report...

Classified and I had a lovely evening on Wednesday. So much so that we regrouped and met again on Thursday.

We met in a great country pub, chosen by him, which he swore was not somewhere he took all his dates. In fact I am, apparently, only his second date since the demise of his 16 year marriage and the first date was not a raging success...

I plan on saying little for the moment and operate on a 'need to know basis' - the definition of 'need' being based on the fact that my friends are all begging for further information so, in order to put them out of their misery, I will say only this:
  • he is tall, dark and handsome (such a cliche but, in this case, true)
  • he's a straight talking Northerner (big tick) who's migrated South
  • he's funny and bright and strong enough to tell me when I'm being a dingbat (essential)
  • on initial impressions, he appears to be a grown up (yes, really)
  • we have arranged a third date (and I'm looking forward to it) despite a few red flags...
I may have to think up a new sobriquet for him soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment