Friday 12 October 2012

Stud Muffin!

As I can't rewrite history, I think I'll stop writing about it for now, and concentrate on the present. So what's been happening in Daisy's world this week?

Yesterday, I had one of my other professional hats on, and was leaving the office of a client when, out of the corner of my eye, I noticed the side view of a ruddy faced man who had apparently been caught short and decided to relieve himself against the wall of said client's office. As I averted my gaze and marched out, I heard a gravelly voice yell, 'Hey, Miss.'

As there was no-one else in the vicinity, I assumed said voice was talking to me. I turned to see a criminal client I had helped  just last weekend, by persuading the police that the allegations against him were baseless and should be dropped, grinning inanely and proffering a grubby hand for shaking. 'Sorry, you shouldn't have seen that.'

Err...no...I shouldn't... and knowing where that hand had just been, as you might imagine, I wasn't too keen on seeing that either, let alone shaking it, so dropped my papers in an effort at distraction therapy which, thankfully, worked. Who'd be a criminal hack?!

Anyway, enough of the night job, what you really want to know is about Classified. I've seen him 4 times now with a fifth date arranged - that in itself is a miracle - not least as he's one of the few people I've met in recent years that I actually want to see more than once but, also, that the feeling is mutual!

I met Mr. Dyson for lunch yesterday. He and Classified have a few traits in common. Hopefully not too many, in light of what ultimately happened with Mr. D, but enough to maintain interest. I haven't established yet whether Classified has an obsession with hoovers - let us hope not!

Anyway, a few more salient points for those who are interested which, if recent blog viewing figures are anything to go by, may be many of you:
  • he's very driven and focused on getting what he wants from life (which, currently, seems to include me and a washboard stomach - his, not mine );
  • he's very confident, in an Alpha male sort of way, but this is a tempered with a recognition that, in a relationship, he needs someone capable of giving him a metaphorical right hook (his words) when he's being a dingbat (I knew all the boxing with my PT was for a reason; I just didn't know what at the time!);
  • he is bloody sexy - I woke up this morning to find a black and white photo of him with the accompanying message 'Night! Love Stud Muffin x' Not sure if he was being serious or laughing at himself. It made me laugh, anyway...maybe that should be his new sobriquet?
Right, I need to disappear now as I'm off on a course and then off to play with my friends in Ireland for the weekend, followed by a Sunday afternoon playing with Classified! Back next week. Enjoy your weekend everyone and will report back soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment