Sunday 24 March 2013

Holiday Romance?

Sadly all good things come to an end and the time came for me to say good bye to Sri Lanka and LP for the time being...

Our last evening was made even more memorable by a chance meeting in a tiny Sri Lankan rooftop restaurant with a couple - one half of whom I'm reasonably certain is a well known award winning British actress....who was lovely.

Now though I'm home, to snow and work and all those things we love and hate about the UK, with a huge smile on my face as, after two amazing weeks together, I'm reassured that all the things I suspected about LP are true - a wonderful man, whom I respect and like for a great many reasons and the feeling appears to be mutual. Not only that but the holiday has provided the seed of an idea for a new business opportunity so maybe 2013 will be a great year for more than just it's romantic promise, talking of which...

....a holiday romance? No.


A romantic holiday? Most definitely and, I envisage, the first of many....just don't mention the penguins!

1 comment:

  1. I have been eagerly awaiting a blog update, seemingly to no avail ......

    ReplyDelete