Thursday 28 February 2013

Killer Coffee!

The madness continues! Having just boarded an airport bus to transport me 50 metres to my Paris flight I first had to discard my recently-purchased large skinny latte. Why?

'Passengers are no longer permitted to board with hot drinks. This is for heath and safety reasons,' intoned the check in staff at the departure gate. 

Since when has a cup of tea been a risk to human health! Isn't that the Brits all purpose cure for everything from death of a loved one to a bad day at work?!

Got me thinking though...if hot drinks are a health and safety risk, then its hardly surprising I've had so much trouble with hot dates! 


Let's hope LP is on his best behaviour! Maybe I should ask him to complete a risk assessment before we go any further!  Or maybe not...it''s been a long 18 'sleeps' since we last met...will the magic still be there.....

No comments:

Post a Comment